CONDITIONS OF USE FOR CUBIT POWER SYSTEMS' INTERNET SITE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING CUBIT POWER SYSTEMS' INTERNET SITE.1. Acceptance of Conditions of Use
3. Changes in Internet Site
4. Personal Use
6. Mobile Site and Applications
7. Intellectual Property
8. Representations and Warranties
9. Limitation of Liability
11. How to Contact Us About this Policy
1. ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS OF USE1.1. By using one of Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site, mobiles Site or applications (collectively, "Internet Site"), you acknowledge having read and understood these conditions of use and, accordingly, you agree to abide by them as well as any future modifications which may be made. These conditions of use represent an agreement between you and Cubit Power Systems.
1.2. These conditions of use may be subject to change, addition or deletion at any time. Any such change will be posted on this page
1.3. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions of use, you should not use Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site.
2. PREMISES2.1. Cubit Power Systems operates its Internet Site from its offices in Canada. Cubit Power Systems does not make any representation to the effect that all items on its Internet Site may be used in other locations. People who access Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site do so at their own initiative and are responsible for complying with all laws applicable to them.
2.2. By using Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site, you acknowledge and agree that these conditions of use are governed by laws applicable in the Province of Ontario and that any litigation ensuing from, or related to, the use of Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site and services will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario.
3. CHANGES IN INTERNET SITE3.1. Cubit Power Systems may modify, cancel or terminate any item contained in its Internet Site, at any time, including the availability of any function, database or content. Cubit Power Systems may also impose limits on certain items or restrict the access to certain sections of its Internet Site without prior notice and without incurring its liability.
4. PERSONAL USE4.1. All the items contained in Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site are offered for your personal use for non-commercial purposes. It is prohibited to use the items contained in Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site for commercial or advertising purposes without the written consent of Cubit Power Systems.
5. LINKS5.1. Cubit Power Systems' Site contain hyperlinks to Internet Site managed by third parties. By activating these links, you may have to leave Cubit Power Systems' Site. Cubit Power Systems has no control over Internet Site owned by third parties. These Sites are managed entirely by third parties and Cubit Power Systems cannot make any declaration whatsoever concerning the quality or overall content thereof nor regarding the quality of the products offered or the security of performing transactions on the Site in question. The fact that third party Site are identified on Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site should not in any way be interpreted as an endorsement by Cubit Power Systems and does not incur its liability in any way. Cubit Power Systems cannot be held liable for possible damages arising from the use of these Sites. All complaints about third party Site should be addressed to the administrators of those Sites.
6. MOBILE SITE AND APPLICATIONS6.1. The use of Cubit Power Systems' mobile Web Site is also governed by these conditions of use.
6.2. You acknowledge that your use of mobile Site, is subject to your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as data fees or mobile Internet access fees.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY7.1. The trademarks and logos used or posted on Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site are trademarks and logos registered or not by Cubit Power Systems or third parties. Nothing on Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site may be interpreted in such a way as to allow, directly or indirectly, the use of such trademarks or logos without the prior written permission of their owner. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, it is prohibited to reproduce the trademarks and logos displayed on Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site for commercial or advertising purposes or to increase the number of visitors to your site.
7.2. All the items on Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site (including, without limitation, the texts, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio and video excerpts, software, etc.) are protected by copyright and belong to Cubit Power Systems or third parties acting as content providers. Except for certain clearly stated exceptions, no items on Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site must be interpreted as giving you any right whatsoever with regard to the intellectual property of Cubit Power Systems or of a third party acting as a content provider.
7.3. You can download or copy only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes items from Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site provided you maintain all the intellectual property notices they contain. Copying or memorizing any item for purposes other than personal use is strictly forbidden without the prior written permission of Cubit Power Systems or the holder of the copyrights identified in the notice of intellectual property.
8. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTEES8.1. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold Cubit Power Systems, its directors, officers, senior executives, shareholders, employees, affiliated businesses, representatives and content providers (collectively referred to as "Cubit Power Systems") harmless from and against any and all monetary condemnation in principal, interest, legal and extrajudicial costs and any other damages, including but without limitation, all reasonable legal costs incurred by Cubit Power Systems related to any claim, proceeding, action or stay ("Claim") ensuing from the non-compliance, by you or any other user of this Internet Site, with these Conditions of Use. Cubit Power Systems reserves the right to participate in the defence of any such Claim and to be represented by an attorney of its choice.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY9.1. Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site and the items they contain are offered to you on an "as is" basis and at no charge by Cubit Power Systems, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, use, availability, validity, accuracy, reliability of the items reproduced on said Site or as to the results ensuing from the use of such items. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Cubit Power Systems makes no representations about the comprehensive nature of the results of your searches conducted on its Internet Site. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your use of Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site is at your own risk.
9.2. Cubit Power Systems makes no representation related to the accuracy or reliability of, nor does it endorse, any opinion, declaration or other information published or distributed on its Internet Site by any user, content provider or other person.
9.3. Cubit Power Systems disclaims all liability related to any error which may be found on its Internet Site. Thus, Cubit Power Systems and any third party providing content on Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site, their related companies, officers, employees, representatives or agents cannot in any way be held liable for any damage related directly or indirectly to the use of Cubit Power Systems' Internet Site, in particular, the loss of data or profits ensuing from the use of items on said Site, errors or omissions contained in the items or the inability to use such items.